International Conferences for Research in Management and Engineering
The purpose of this international research conference is to bring together researchers, scientists, academics, CXO level corporate executives, practicing managers and research students to explore, to exchange and to enhance knowledge and their contribution to the fields of Management and Engineering.
2 December 2017 @ Brunel University, London
You Get To Meet
The official conference networking event will be held on 2 December 2017.
The networking event will comprise:
- Presentations from senior level key speakers from industry and academia
- Group photography
- Prizes and certificates for attendees
- And meeting and talking with fellow delegates and guests in a relaxed atmosphere with refreshments being served
The cost of the ticket for this networking event is £20; this applies to those delegates who have not registered for the conference or for those wishing to attend the networking event only. For all other delegates this networking event is included in the registration fee.
Owing to limited venue capacity, networking event tickets are limited. It is therefore suggested that you obtain your ticket from authorised staff at conference reception as early as possible.
Who Should Attend:
All participants, attendees, delegates and invited guests will be given certificate of attendance from the organisers and president of the conference.
- Best overall Abstract or Paper – 2 prizes
- Best delivery and style of presentation - 1 prize
- Commendable contribution from a Non-Presenter in the audience – 2 prizes
- Sponsor’s award for the Most Novel Contribution to the field – 1 prize
All prizes are decided by all the delegates present in the audience and the panel of key speakers at the end of the conference before prize ceremony.
In the following publication process, each submission gets five different opportunities for research to be published:
- Abstract in summary of conference abstracts
- Full paper in conference proceedings
- Full paper in an online journal.
Selected papers in the management stream will be published in the International Journal of Business and Management Research (IJBMR).
Selected papers in the engineering stream will be published in the International Journal of Engineering and its Applications (IJEA).
- Full paper in e-book compilation
- Full paper in proposed online database
This is how the publication process works before and after the conference:
Step 1: Submission of abstract through online registration and form submission
Step 2: You will receive notification of acceptance of your abstract for conference presentation
Step 3: Notification of request for full paper
Step 4: Notification, if selected, for inclusion of your full paper in conference proceedings
Step 5: Notification, if selected, for inclusion of your full paper in our journal
Step 6: Notification, if selected, for inclusion of your full paper as an article or chapter in our proposed E-book
Step 7: Notification, if selected, for inclusion of your full paper for our proposed research database
Step 1 & 2 take place before the event.
Step 3 to 7 would normally happen as a post-event publication process.